Ever wondered why a hot chocolate at a café, just tastes better? Let us help you to impress your friends and family with our Barista secret.
What you will need
- Add cold milk to milk jug, stopping about half way.
- Spoon 1-2 dessert spoons of Bates Hot chocolate into milk jug.
- Purge steam wand.
- To encourage milk to spin, position steam wand in the spout of the milk jug and angle wand to 3 o‘clock.
- Turn on steam, slowly introducing air, while using a teaspoon to scrap the chocolate powder away from the steam wand.
- When the milk jug feels hot to your liking, turn off the steam wand, purge and wipe down with a clean damp cloth, ensuring to remove all the chocolate powder.
- Pour your hot chocolate into mug and serve with a marshmallow or two!